Your dream home is now within reach. You can get the Mortgage details you need together with attractive offers.
Odeabank's basic Mortgage with a maturity of up to 120 months.
If you would like to reduce the interest and installment amounts you pay by settling additional commissions with a lump sum at the start of the loan period, the Discounted Mortgage is a solution that is more likely to suit you.
"Set up Your Own Payment Plan" Mortgage
You can set up your Mortgage payment plan in conformity with your budget and decide on the installment amount and period that suit you best.
If you want to kick-start your Mortgage with low installments, this product is perfect for you. And if your income is expected to grow or other current debts to be covered earlier than thought, you can apply for an Accelerating Mortgage Plan and simply own a home by settling installments as if you were paying rent.
Is the interest applied to your Mortgage higher than the current market rate? You can transfer your loan to Odeabank and get attractive interest rates and comfortable payment options.
You can get the house of your dreams without paying any disbursement commissions.
Interim Payments Mortgage
If you would like to make additional payments throughout the loan period, the Interim Payment Mortgage is the right product for you. It is best suited to employees who get bonuses or self-employed individuals who experience an increase in their income at certain periods of time. You can fully reimburse your principal before the end of the loan period with equal installments and pay less interest.
Start to Pay Later Mortgage
Step into your dream home today and start paying later. Odeabank offers you the opportunity to postpone installments up to 3 months.
Mortgage for Non-Residents
Customers who live abroad and want to purchase property in Turkey can benefit from Odeabank's Mortgage products.
Mortgage for Non-Residents can be originated in Turkish Lira, or can be indexed to EUR or to USD.
The loan amount can reach up to 50% of the property's appraised value.
Click here to find out which documents are required to apply for the Mortgage for Non-Residents.
You can get a loan for the entire cost of housing you want to buy. According to Turkish legal regulations, the housing loans can be granted up to 80% of the appraisal value of the house. For the remaining 20%, you can also get a loan with a second mortgage. The second mortgage has to be put on another residential property that belongs to you and that has a sufficient appraisal value.
All Inclusive Mortgage
You can include the mortgage fee, appraisal and insurance costs in your loan so that you can comfortably buy your house without the need of additional cash. Costs are included in your payment plan.